Wednesday, July 11, 2012

( get together )


seattle!

I'm interested in getting a group together- knitters, felters, quilters, weavers, sewers, embroiderers, fiber enthusiasts, printers, woodworkers, what-have-you.. anyone interested in gathering to discuss & encourage making, please plan on an evening in August at my house/studio

bring.. yourself, something to eat or drink, and anything else you feel you'd like to share.. projects, materials, how-to books, etc

I like the idea of making this a regular thing, but let's just wait & see. don't be shy/tell your friends! please email me at info ( at ) shopmetrode ( dot ) com to rsvp & for more info.. all are welcome! 

date / August 31st (friday)
time / evening
location / capitol hill

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what I will contribute but, yes!! Count me in.

    SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS!!!!

    xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I know it's september, but let me know if you'll be doing this again. I gotta get back to knitting something!
    -Valery

    ReplyDelete