Thursday, October 20, 2011

( bed move )




last week (or maybe two weeks now), we decided to saw off the large headboard we'd had on our bed frame. I didn't love the color of it, and it was too big.

a simplified platform bed made for various placement options. for now, we've moved it under the windows. we have such weak winter light here, and I thought it might help to be nearer to it in the morning

I also moved in a chair/lamp as a place to read before bed. its not really 'finished,' but I like the way this set-up feels. next, a pair of bedside tables..

3 comments:

  1. whoa! yes, the room looks so much bigger without the headboard! so weird how such small changes can make a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! p.s. hi. i hope you're well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey beth! nice to hear from you. I hope you're well too :)

    ReplyDelete