Friday, May 27, 2011

( new )



very excited to add to my shop, next week, a few beautiful pieces from shara's handmade line, lofti. lovely, watery silks in abstract prints and striking colors

not surprisingly, I'll be offering her gray print to start. I love her color choices though, so we'll see!

also look for a number of vintage clothing & jewelry items- all throughout next week

and finally, on the way are a few original felted pieces I dreamed up with a talented & kind lady.. more on those once they arrive!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you're carrying Shara's line! She is a friend from SF, so sweet and talented. Her pieces are lovely- such a perfect fit for your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they'll be a really nice addition too! & its always awesome to work with someone who's so nice

    ReplyDelete