Saturday, May 29, 2010

perhaps you'll detect a pattern..







reborn, a shop in toronto & online. I don't think I've ever seen so much grey in one shop.

so they're great for grey. I originally found them searching for arielle de pinto.. they seem to have the best online selection of her work with a few pieces I hadn't seen elsewhere

I'll probably need to do a post about something orange (the gates of yor?) just to mix up my grey a bit.. but again, its a dark day in seattle with no sun yet in sight

so, for a lazier weekend I'll be watching soccer, completing my necklace project, reading, drinking tea.. & making an attempt to photograph the amazing tops I just received from urban revisions(!)


t by alexander wang, acne, arielle de pinto, complexgeometries- all reborn

2 comments:

  1. oh dear, the dress and the neckless are killing me! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete